• Provides lighting solutions for various commercial and industrial applications
Acrylic Rods & Tubes
Acrylic Rods & Tubes
Acrylic rods and tubes are high strength, durable, and easy for fabrication
They are highly transparent and have good optical properties
Rods are solid cylindrical bars. While tubes are hollow ones. They can easily be machined, drilled, and shaped using common tools and techniques.
Acrylic rods and tubes are commonly used in many applications :
- Lighting fixtures
- Sign making, displays
- Scientific instruments
Parts & Accessories
- Acrylic parts and accessories are commonly used in many different applications.
- From displays, sign-making, end products to medical devices, etc.
Saw Blade for Cutting
It is important to use the right type of saw blade to cut acrylic sheets in order to be accurate and clean, without melting or chipping the sheets
- One of the most common type of saw blades used for cutting acrylic sheets is carbide-tipped circular saw blade
- Made in Japan, it is made of high-speed steel with carbide teeth, which is of refine tool with a sharp and durable cutting edge
- Able to cut through plastic materials, such as acrylic and polycarbonate, with precision and ease, while minimizing chipping and melting
Acrylic sheets can be bonded together using a variety of adhesives or glue. It can be applied using a syringe or brush, and it requires some skill and experience to use effectively.
Improper use of adhesives can result in weak bonds or damage to the sheets, and it can be harmful to the body, so it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- No trace glue
- Quick dry
- Easy to use
Adhesive Tapes have adhesive on one or both sides, allowing them to stick to the surface(s) simultaneously.
Commonly used in a variety of applications, including bonding, mounting and fastening.
- Comes in a range of different types of materials, strengths, and adhesion levels.
Making them suitable to use on floors, automotive, construction, electronics according to the type.